Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 11gr2 (OAM 11.1.2.x) Federation - Authentication Fails "System error"
- Federation service provider partner configured in OAM 11GR2PS2.
- Mapped custom authentication scheme to the partner for custom login page.
- The login page is part of another application configured in the same OAM using 11G Webgate.
- The login page URL (/Logon) is configured as unprotected.
- When we access the federated application and redirect to login, the webgate intercepts the request and reloads the login page. Therefore when the user signs in, the OAM_REQ_0 is already invalidated and results in server error.
System error, Please re-try your action. If you continue to get this error, please contact the Administrator.
- The OAM_ID is getting set before the credentials are submitted rather than after, which is the expected scenario.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms