Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 22.214.171.124.x) Repository Creation Utility ( RCU ) 126.96.36.199 is Dropping Custom Tablespaces
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.5 and later
Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 220.127.116.11.x) Repository Creation Utility ( RCU ) 18.104.22.168 is Dropping Custom Tablespaces
- Using RCU 22.214.171.124 to create Database schema's for Identity and Access Management
- During that process, choose to use existing custom tablespace as default tablespace for IDM Components
- After the schemas have been created, use RCU again to drop IDM Components schemas from the database
- During that process, RCU automatically drops the custom tablespace that was chosen as default Tablespace for IDM Components
Is there a way to prevent RCU from dropping custom tablespaces when you drop database schema's for IDM components?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms