Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 220.127.116.11) Repository Creation Utility ( RCU ) 18.104.22.168 is Dropping Custom Tablespaces
(Doc ID 2285318.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.5 and later
Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 188.8.131.52) Repository Creation Utility ( RCU ) 184.108.40.206 is Dropping Custom Tablespaces
- Using RCU 220.127.116.11 to create Database schema's for Identity and Access Management
- During that process, choose to use existing custom tablespace as default tablespace for IDM Components
- After the schemas have been created, use RCU again to drop IDM Components schemas from the database
- During that process, RCU automatically drops the custom tablespace that was chosen as default Tablespace for IDM Components
Is there a way to prevent RCU from dropping custom tablespaces when you drop database schema's for IDM components?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document