Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 126.96.36.199.x) Repository Creation Utility ( RCU ) 188.8.131.52 is Dropping Custom Tablespaces
(Doc ID 2285318.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.5 and later
Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 18.104.22.168.x) Repository Creation Utility ( RCU ) 22.214.171.124 is Dropping Custom Tablespaces
- Using RCU 126.96.36.199 to create Database schema's for Identity and Access Management
- During that process, choose to use existing custom tablespace as default tablespace for IDM Components
- After the schemas have been created, use RCU again to drop IDM Components schemas from the database
- During that process, RCU automatically drops the custom tablespace that was chosen as default Tablespace for IDM Components
Is there a way to prevent RCU from dropping custom tablespaces when you drop database schema's for IDM components?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document