Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 126.96.36.199.170418 (BP10)) - x509 Authentication Fails "The User Account is Locked or Disabled"
(Doc ID 2286239.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.170418 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 184.108.40.206.170418 (BP10)) - x509 Authentication Fails "The User Account is Locked or Disabled"
- Steps to Reproduce
1. Open a new browser session and call the protected resource .... /ShoppingCart
2. Browser prompts for a cert
3. A cert is selected and the Browser shows
- Using the OOB Configurable X509plugin authentication module, which uses the java key store OAM(amtrust)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document