Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.170418 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 18.104.22.168.x) Why "Error getting values for attribute : java.lang.NullPointerException" in the OAM Server Logs
- OAM 11G R2PS3 environment setup with Muti Data Center (MDC)
- Just integrated new application
- "Error getting values for attribute:" are from the defined response header values for authorization
- Users are able to login to application
- ID store connection is successful via OAM console user store
- From the OAM server diag log ...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms