Expired Role Request Status Shows "Request Failed"
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.160719 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expired Role request status shows "Request failed" with message "Invalid outcome EXPIRED received from SOA for the request id".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Identity (self service) console.
2. Raise Create or Modify or Delete Role Request.
3. Request is routed to Role Owner for approval.
4. Leave the request till it get expired. (suppose have it expire after as 15 minutes for testing purpose).
5. Login to OIM self service console as Role requester after 15 minutes.
6. Track the request and verify the expired request status.
Request status should be displayed as Expired instead of "Request failed".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms