Expired Role Request Status Shows "Request Failed"
(Doc ID 2288353.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.160719 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expired Role request status shows "Request failed" with message "Invalid outcome EXPIRED received from SOA for the request id".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Identity (self service) console.
2. Raise Create or Modify or Delete Role Request.
3. Request is routed to Role Owner for approval.
4. Leave the request till it get expired. (suppose have it expire after as 15 minutes for testing purpose).
5. Login to OIM self service console as Role requester after 15 minutes.
6. Track the request and verify the expired request status.
Request status should be displayed as Expired instead of "Request failed".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document