ODI Scenarios are Missing from Work Repository Export of "Execution" type
(Doc ID 2288592.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.6 and later
Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service - Version 17.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ODI 12c, even though <Patch 25518681> has been installed, scenarios which were imported from a Development (DEV) type Work Repository (WR) into an Execution type WR are excluded from the Work Repository export of the Execution WR. The WR export only contains scenarios which were duplicated or created in the execution repository.
- In DEV type environment, create a mapping and generate scenario
ie: SCOTT_TEST and "SCOTT_TEST Version 001"
- Smart export the scenario "SCOTT_TEST Version 001"
- Smart import the scenario into execution type of WR
- Make sure that the scenario appears on the Operator tab under the Load Plans and Scenarios section
- Duplicate the scenario
- Export the WR
- Examine the export file. It only contains scenarios that were duplicated in the execution WR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document