Creating Data Control Assets in WebCenter Portal doesn't Show the Option to Select SQL Type
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to select SQL Data Control TYPE for Data Control Asset in WebCenter Portal
Expect to see SQL Data Control TYPE for Data Control Asset but only under shared assets but only Web Services data type is available.
- Connect to WebCenter Portal.
- Go to Administration -> Shared Assets.
- In the left pane, under Integration, click Data Controls.
- In the toolbar, click Create.
- Note that the Data Control Type drop-down list only shows Web Service Type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms