Creating Data Control Assets in WebCenter Portal doesn't Show the Option to Select SQL Type
(Doc ID 2289265.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.190416
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to select SQL Data Control TYPE for Data Control Asset in WebCenter Portal
Expect to see SQL Data Control TYPE for Data Control Asset but only under shared assets but only Web Services data type is available.
- Connect to WebCenter Portal.
- Go to Administration -> Shared Assets.
- In the left pane, under Integration, click Data Controls.
- In the toolbar, click Create.
- Note that the Data Control Type drop-down list only shows Web Service Type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document