In WebCenter Forms Recognition the Unit Price * Quantity is not a Direct Match to the Line Total
(Doc ID 2290263.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Within WebCenter Forms Recognition, there are a number of invoices where the unit price * quantity is not an exact match to the line total. Based on the documentation, this can be adjusted in the Tolerances section of the ini file. The variation is .00035%. When the TOL_VL_01_TableRowTolerance=0.05, there is no change in the extraction. Multiple variations on the tolerance and a new tolerance section have also been attempted with no success.
This is repeated in the base project as ships with WFR.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up a project and process the invoice.
- Confirm that the first line and third line extract.
- Confirm 2nd line does not.
- Alter the ini file, changing each of the entries to .5. Have tried 100.5 as well.
- Test again, line two did not extract.
- Add section to ini as specified in article.
- Test again, second line not extracted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document