Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps2 (OAM 11.2.2.x) Federation Run Time Issue Just In Time(JIT) Custom Plugin Error FEDSTS-12049 "Could not find plugin, check the configuration for plugin name CustomUserProvisioning"
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps2 (OAM 11.2.2.x) Federation Run Time Issue Just In Time(JIT) Custom Plugin Error FEDSTS-12049 Could not find plugin, check the configuration for plugin name CustomUserProvisioning
- Following Oracle Fusion Middleware Online Documentation Library, 11g Release 2 (184.108.40.206), Fusion Middleware Developer's Guide for Oracle Access Management, 16 Developing a Custom User Provisioning Plug-in, 16.4.1 Process Overview: Developing a Custom Plug-in
- Steps to reproduce implementing custom plugin for user provisioning
- Created a custom plugin for user provisioning in OAM 11g
- Created jar
- Imported in OAM console and activated.
- Executed below wlst command to use my custom plugin for provisioning.
- There is no error using deploy/distribute/activate
- Out of box user provisioning works fine
- Applied <Patch:19718347> ORACLE IDENTITY MANAGEMENT SUITE BUNDLE PATCH 220.127.116.11.4, but the issue still ocured
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms