Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 184.108.40.206.x) Single Sign On (SSO) Between Windows Native Authentication (WNA) Protected Resources and Form Based Authentication Protected Resources using a Detached Credential Collector (DCC) WebGate (WG)
- Application 1 is protected by a WNA authentication scheme
- Application 2 is protected by a form based authentication scheme
- Both scheme use the same identity store and have the same authentication level.
- Environment uses a DCC WebGate
- Steps to Reproduce issue: When going from application 1 to application 2, the user is prompted to re-authenticate using form based authentication. (SSO is not working)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms