An Incorrect Folder Path is displayed from previous check-in for Framework Folders From The Content That Have Been Deleted Previously In URM
(Doc ID 2292442.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Records - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On WebCenter Content: Records Management (URM) instance, content item shows an incorrect folder path when checked-in using Content Id (dDocName) from a previously deleted content using Framework Folder with JDBC web-less storage.
Issue can be replicated by executing the steps below:
1. Configure a new domain to run only URM stand-alone server.
2. Create a JDBC-Webless File store.
3. Create a new parent folder.
4. From New Check-In -> Standard Check-In, check-in a content item into a Parent Framework Folder created above using JDBC web-less storage.
5. Once released, delete that content item via the Content Information Page.
6. Delete the Parent Framework Folder.
7. Check-in a new content item using the same Content Id (dDocName) as the one that was deleted in above step using JDBC web-less storage.
8. Navigate to the Content Information Page for the new content item. It shows an incorrect file path as below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document