Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Records - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On WebCenter Content: Records Management (URM) instance, content item shows an incorrect folder path when checked-in using Content Id (dDocName) from a previously deleted content using Framework Folder with JDBC web-less storage.
Issue can be replicated by executing the steps below:
1. Configure a new domain to run only URM stand-alone server.
2. Create a JDBC-Webless File store.
3. Create a new parent folder.
4. From New Check-In -> Standard Check-In, check-in a content item into a Parent Framework Folder created above using JDBC web-less storage.
5. Once released, delete that content item via the Content Information Page.
6. Delete the Parent Framework Folder.
7. Check-in a new content item using the same Content Id (dDocName) as the one that was deleted in above step using JDBC web-less storage.
8. Navigate to the Content Information Page for the new content item. It shows an incorrect file path as below.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms