Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps2 (OAM 22.214.171.124.x) Federation - Is there an Out of Box(OOB) Just in Time(JIT) Plugin that Executes More Complex Logic than the Provided JIT OOB Plugin
- OAM is configured as the Service Provider (SP)
- Identity provider (IDP) not Oracle
- IPD initiated login, user is created in OAM (ldap) using custom provisioning plugin and session is getting created. When the user changes firstname IDP side and tries to login, getting modified username in assertion however it is not getting updated in LDAP.
- Is there OOB JIT plugin that provides more complex logic?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms