Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 184.108.40.206.x) IIS 220.127.116.11.0 OAM WebGate Returns Blank Screen
(Doc ID 2294512.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 22.214.171.124.x) IIS 126.96.36.199.0 OAM WebGate Returns Blank Screen
- IIS WebGate protected resources return a blank screen when accessed.
- This may occur intermittently in some cases, or may occur consistently.
- This only happens in SIMPLE or CERT mode communication.
- OPEN mode communication works without error.
- A review of the OAM server diagnostic logs (in trace mode) may show messages sent from the OAM managed server to the WebGate, eg:
- There is no corresponding message received when the WebGate trace mode logs are reviewed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.