Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 126.96.36.199.x) IIS 188.8.131.52.0 OAM WebGate Returns Blank Screen
- IIS WebGate protected resources return a blank screen when accessed.
- This may occur intermittently in some cases, or may occur consistently.
- This only happens in SIMPLE or CERT mode communication.
- OPEN mode communication works without error.
- A review of the OAM server diagnostic logs (in trace mode) may show messages sent from the OAM managed server to the WebGate, eg:
- There is no corresponding message received when the WebGate trace mode logs are reviewed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms