Updating WebLogic Domain to Include Oracle Traffic Director Fails With the Error "CFGFWK-64254: Error occurred in "Artifacts Generation" phase execution"
(Doc ID 2295659.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Traffic Director - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to update WebLogic 188.8.131.52.0 domain to include Oracle Traffic Director, update domain fails with the error "CFGFWK-64254: Error occurred in "Artifacts Generation" phase execution"
After running config.sh using below command to include additional logging we can see these error stack
config.sh -log <PATH to log file> -log_priority ALL
Complete Error stack is as follows:
Issue Can be reproduced using below steps:
1. Configure WebLogic domain.
2. Install OTD in the same Middleware Home
3. Edit startscript.xml file(this is just an example ) under Domain_Home/init-info/ directory and add comment as below
<!--- <cmd start="umask 027" min="false"/> --->
4. Start the weblogic services and confirm all is working as expected.
5. Now run config.sh and try to update domain to include Oracle Traffic Director.
6. Choose below options while updating
a. Oracle Traffic Director - Restricted JRF -184.108.40.206.0 [otd]
b. Oracle Enterprise Manager - Restricted JRF -220.127.116.11.0 [em]
c. Oracle Restricted JRF - 18.104.22.168.0 [oracle_common]
d. Weblogic Coherence Cluster Extension - 22.214.171.124.0 [wlserver]
7. During Artifacts Generation phase we see above mentioned errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document