Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 126.96.36.199.x) Custom Login Page - Entering Incorrect Credentials Once, Results in a System Error
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 184.108.40.206.x) Custom Login Page - Entering Incorrect Credentials Once, Results in a System Error
- After entering an incorrect password --> get redirected to my login failed page)---> clicking on login back button --> enter an incorrect password yet again, OAM throws system error page.
- Expected behavior is that After clicking 'Login back button' of 'login failed page' it should go back to the "initially requested resource"
- Oracle Webgate(as DCC) - 220.127.116.11.0
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Install and configure DCC webgate 18.104.22.168
2) Configure loginfailed.html and set "authentication failure URL" (Http:host:port/loginfailed.html) under authentication policies
3) Login to OAM console->Application Security-->Authentication Schemes->search and open relevant scheme-> Set Challenge parameter "OverrideRetryLimit=1" and click apply.
4) Test the following steps: Try accessing DCC protected resource-->enter wrong pasword-->login failed page is displayed-->enter incorrect password again-->system error page is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms