Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Identity Federation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 18.104.22.168.x) The Logout Functionality when Called from and Iframe Returns a Blank Page
- OAM 22.214.171.124.170418 (BP10) integrated with OIF 11gr1 (126.96.36.199)
- Protected sample IFrame application
- The login is successful
- When logout is selected, returns a blank screen
- Mapping and connectivity between each component - Load Balancer ---> WebServer(OHS Webgate, Iframe app) ---> OAM
Steps to Reproduce
1. Access the Protected Iframe application url
2. User will re-directed to OAM login page
3. Enter the username and password and click on login
4. After successful login, click on Sign out
Instead of redirecting to end_url a blank screen is returned
Environment Specific ...
Issues with logout from iFrame
The end_url is displayed within iFrame.
The Logout page design wants frame bursting during logout for the end_url (end_url to be rendered in a new browser window)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms