Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.2.1.x release , when mod_wl_ohs is used to proxy requests from OHS to weblogic, a delay of 30 seconds is observed for obtaining the response, when Weblogic send back 302 response code.
No delay is seen if weblogic server responds back with HTTP status 200. Also, the delay happens once the requests goes out of weblogic server i.e. the plugin processing time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Install 188.8.131.52. infrastructure into a new ORACLE_HOME
2) Install 184.108.40.206 OHS into the same ORACLE_HOME
3) Run the configuration wizard to create a co-located OHS ( associated to a new 220.127.116.11 weblogic domain)
4) Deploy sample application that can generate a 302 response code, to any managed server
5) Configure OHS plugin ( mod_wl_ohs) to route requests of this application to this MS
6) Modify the logformat of the OHS to be the below ( aded %T (secs) to get the response time
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms