Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:JDBC - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to connect from a WebLogic 22.214.171.124.0 (JDBC 126.96.36.199) installation to a database using SSL 1.2, the following error occurs.
This installation and configuration was working fine but the CPU p26161724_121020_MSWIN-x86-64 was applied on the Windows installation and the problem started happening with no other change done.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install a database 188.8.131.52.0 on Windows
2. Setup SSL on the listener database side
3. Configure the WebLogic Server to connect to the database using the SSL on the Datasource
4. Apply the p26161724_121020_MSWIN-x86-64 on the database
5. After this the connection to the database from WebLogic Sever fails with the error reported
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms