After Database CPU p26161724_121020_MSWIN-x86-64 Patch, the SSL JDBC Connection Fails on Windows With Error: "java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection Error Code: 17002 "
(Doc ID 2299905.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2018
Applies to:JDBC - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to connect from a WebLogic 188.8.131.52.0 (JDBC 184.108.40.206) installation to a database using SSL 1.2, the following error occurs.
This installation and configuration was working fine but the CPU p26161724_121020_MSWIN-x86-64 was applied on the Windows installation and the problem started happening with no other change done.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install a database 220.127.116.11.0 on Windows
2. Setup SSL on the listener database side
3. Configure the WebLogic Server to connect to the database using the SSL on the Datasource
4. Apply the p26161724_121020_MSWIN-x86-64 on the database
5. After this the connection to the database from WebLogic Sever fails with the error reported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document