Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following upgrade from WCC 10g to 11g, the web viewable links are incorrect and produce the following error:
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.4 403 Forbidden
The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated. If the request method was not HEAD and the server wishes to make public why the request has not been fulfilled, it SHOULD describe the reason for the refusal in the entity. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Check-in content from the web interface (the web viewable link is fine)
- Select via DIS (ie. Windows Explorer, MS Word, excel, outlooks, etc)
- WebCenter Content Server > New Check-in >Standard
- Right Click on the same content
- Select ‘Update Metadata‘
- Make a modification
- Submit the form
- After the update from DIS, the web viewable link changes and the field xWebFlag is set to null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms