Oracle Fusion Middleware Upgrade Assistant Readiness Check Fails with the Error "UPGAST-00271: Validation of specified domain failed"
(Doc ID 2306878.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While upgrading Forms and Reports 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0, readiness check fails wit the error "UPGAST-00271: Validation of specified domain failed" once domain directory is specified.
Complete error stack
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install 126.96.36.199 infrastructure
2. Install 188.8.131.52 Forms and Reports.
3. Run RCU to create schemas
4. Configure Forms and Reports 184.108.40.206
5. Start all the services and confirm every thing is working in 220.127.116.11.0
6. Install 18.104.22.168 infrastructure
7. Run ua -readiness and errors are seen after entering domain home
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document