Oracle Access Manger (OAM) Federation - Is There A Way To Have Multiple Identity Providers (IDP's) Configured Within OAM
(Doc ID 2308623.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to have multiple Identity Providers (IDP's) configured within OAM
- New requirement to have a separate IDP for the SSO functionality .
- Currently have one IDP serving multiple provider partners.
- Would like to know if we can roll another IDP instance similar to existing one with different entityID.
- Example :
- <ENTITY_ID_VALUE_1>. Need another IDP with <ENTITY_ID_VALUE_2>
- Both are on the same OAM
- <USER_1> from <DOMAIN_1> talk to <ENTITY_ID_VALUE_1> and <USER_2> from <DOAMIN_2> talk to<ENTITY_ID_VALUE_2>
- This is the current metadata of the existing IDP , can it have a different enitity ID with "https://<SERVER_DOMAIN:PORT>/fed/idp"?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document