ODI Export of Execution Work Repository is Missing Scenarios and Load Plans
(Doc ID 2312807.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206.6 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Scenarios and Load Plans which were imported from a Development-type Work Repository WORKREP1 into an Execution-type Work Repository WORKREP2 prior to installing <Patch 26183605> or merge <Patch 26435213>...
... are excluded from the export of the Execution-type Work Repository WORKREP2: This export only contains Scenarios and Load Plans which were created, or duplicated in the Execution-type Repository.
- In a Development-type Work Repository WORKREP1:
- Create a Mapping and generate a Scenario for it.
ie: "TEST" and "TEST Version 001"
- Create a Load Plan.
ie "TEST loadplan"
Smart export the Scenario and Load Plan from WORKREP1.
- Smart import the Scenario and Load Plan into an Execution-type Work Repository WORKREP2.
Make sure that the scenario and load plan appear in "Operator" "Load Plans and Scenarios".
- In WORKREP2, duplicate the Scenario, and Load Plan.
- Export the Execution-type Work Repository WORKREP2.
- Examine the export file, and observe that the export file only contains the Scenario and Load Plan that were duplicated in WORKREP2. The ones imported from WORKREP1 have not been exported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document