ODI Export of Execution Work Repository is Missing Scenarios and Load Plans
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Scenarios and Load Plans which were imported from a Development-type Work Repository WORKREP1 into an Execution-type Work Repository WORKREP2 prior to installing <Patch 26183605> or merge <Patch 26435213>...
... are excluded from the export of the Execution-type Work Repository WORKREP2: This export only contains Scenarios and Load Plans which were created, or duplicated in the Execution-type Repository.
- In a Development-type Work Repository WORKREP1:
- Create a Mapping and generate a Scenario for it.
ie: SCOTT_TEST and "SCOTT_TEST Version 001"
- Create a Load Plan.
ie "Scott loadplan"
Smart export the Scenario and Load Plan from WORKREP1.
- Smart import the Scenario and Load Plan into an Execution-type Work Repository WORKREP2.
Make sure that the scenario and load plan appear in "Operator" "Load Plans and Scenarios".
- In WORKREP2, duplicate the Scenario, and Load Plan.
- Export the Execution-type Work Repository WORKREP2.
- Examine the export file, and observe that the export file only contains the Scenario and Load Plan that were duplicated in WORKREP2. The ones imported from WORKREP1 have not been exported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms