ODI Objects which are No Longer Used in Mappings and not Shown in "Used by" Cannot be Deleted and References are Retained
(Doc ID 2314285.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to delete an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) object which was previously used in a mapping but later removed from it and a message similar to the following occurs:
The following is an example to reproduce the issue when the object is a reusable mapping (RU):
- Create a reusable mapping RU
- Create a mapping MAP and add RU to it
- Right click on reusable mapping RU and notice that in "used by" you can see that it is used in mapping MAP
- Delete RU from the mapping MAP
- Right click on reusable mapping RU and notice that in "used by" the mapping MAP is no longer referenced
- Select the reusable mapping RU, attempt to delete and and notice that warning
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document