ODI Reusable Mappings Retain References to Mapping, Even Though They are No Longer Used in the Mapping and not Shown in "Used by"
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.6 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete a reusable that what was previously used in another mapping but later removed from it the following warning occurs:
The issue can be see using the following example reproduction steps:
- Create a reusable mapping RU
- Create a mapping MAP and add RU to it
- Right click on reusable mapping RU and notice that in "used by" you can see that it is used in mapping MAP
- Delete RU from the mapping MAP
- Right click on reusable mapping RU and notice that in "used by" the mapping MAP is no longer referenced
- Select the reusable mapping RU, attempt to delete and and notice that warning
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms