Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 18.104.22.168.x) Bookmark of Login Page Fails "System Error"
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.170718 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 126.96.36.199.x) Bookmark of Login Page Fails "System Error"
- Bookmark of login page not working, "System Error" page. It will keep looping on the system error page unless you clear the cookies
- For non-bookmarkURL use case, customer can re-access protected resource to get out of the situation
- Steps to Reproduce
1. Setup bookmark URL per How To Configure Oracle Access Manager to Allow For Bookmarking the Login Page (Doc ID 2207097.1)
2. Access bookmark URL but do not login, wait for 15 minutes
3. After that, enter correct/incorrect login results in a "system error"
4. Re-accessing bookmark URL produces the same error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms