Renumbering of ODI 11g Master Repository Fails Due to Incorrect Renumbering of I_METH in SNP_METHOD Table
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.99 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The renumbering of an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g Master Repository fails on the SNP_METHOD table, with a violation of primary key constraint:
To replicate the behavior:
- Create an ODI 184.108.40.206.0 (or 220.127.116.11.0) Master Repository. Choose internal ID = 500
- Run the Repository Consistency Checker (RCC) to confirm 500 is the single / unique ID the Master Repository uses (see <Document 1058107.1>).
- Apply one-off <Patch 14743289> (or a merge patch including this fix).
- Clear the ODI Studio cache (see <Document 1943854.1>).
- Renumber the Master Repository. Chose new internal ID = 600.
- Observe the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms