Renumbering of ODI 11g Master Repository Fails Due to Incorrect Renumbering of I_METH in SNP_METHOD Table
(Doc ID 2320283.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.99 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The renumbering of an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g Master Repository fails on the SNP_METHOD table, with a violation of primary key constraint:
To replicate the behavior:
- Create an ODI 126.96.36.199.0 (or 188.8.131.52.0) Master Repository. Choose internal ID = 500
- Run the Repository Consistency Checker (RCC) to confirm 500 is the single / unique ID the Master Repository uses (see <Document 1058107.1>).
- Apply one-off <Patch 14743289> (or a merge patch including this fix).
- Clear the ODI Studio cache (see <Document 1943854.1>).
- Renumber the Master Repository. Chose new internal ID = 600.
- Observe the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document