Tuxedo 12.2.2 setup.exe On Windows Flashes A Popup And Then Disappears Without Installation
(Doc ID 2322190.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit) 2012 R2. Upgrade to PeopleTools 8.56.03. Following the instructions in document "PeopleSoft_9.2_Application_Installation_on_Oracle_PeopleSoft_PeopleTools_8.56_072017.pdf".
1. Downloaded Tuxedo 12.2.2 software from Oracle eDelivery. File is V789910-01.zip
2. Extract file to server E:\TUX_INSTALL\Disk1\setup.exe
3. Stop services TListen and Oracle ProcMgr
4. Open Command Prompt, as Administrator, try to run E:\TUX_INSTALL\Disk1\install\setup.exe
5. A window briefly flashes and disappears. Nothing else happens, don't get any log files or any other feedback.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document