Tuxedo 12.2.2 setup.exe On Windows Flashes A Popup And Then Disappears Without Installation
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit) 2012 R2. Upgrade to PeopleTools 8.56.03. Following the instructions in document "PeopleSoft_9.2_Application_Installation_on_Oracle_PeopleSoft_PeopleTools_8.56_072017.pdf".
1. Downloaded Tuxedo 12.2.2 software from Oracle eDelivery. File is V789910-01.zip
2. Extract file to server E:\TUX_INSTALL\Disk1\setup.exe
3. Stop services TListen and Oracle ProcMgr
4. Open Command Prompt, as Administrator, try to run E:\TUX_INSTALL\Disk1\install\setup.exe
5. A window briefly flashes and disappears. Nothing else happens, don't get any log files or any other feedback.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms