Sign And Approve Link Does Not Work In Workflow After Disabling ElectronicSignature Component
(Doc ID 2322628.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Content Server
We have ElectronicSignature component disabled but still see "Sign and Approve" link on workflow approval page. The link does not work and the documents are stuck in workflow. It is expected when the ElectronicSignature component is disabled the documents in workflow revert to "Approve" and not "Sign and Approve".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable the component: ElectronicSignature
2. create a workflow with steps.
3. In a workflow step edit and check the box "Requires signature on approval".
4. Verify the workflow requires an electronic signature to proceed through the workflow step.
5. Disable the component ElectronicSignature
6. Documents in the workflow step requiring a signature are stuck and can not progress.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document