Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 184.108.40.206.0) Can not Create an Authentication Scheme With Context Type of Blank - "Error: A Selection Is Required"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 18.104.22.168.0) Can not Create an Authentication Scheme With Context Type of Blank - "Error: A Selection Is Required"
- Setting up Detached Credential Collector (DCC) WebGate
- Following Oracle Access Management 22.214.171.124.0, Fusion Middleware Administering Oracle Access Management, 23 Understanding Credential Collection and Login, DCC Context Type: Select the blank
Steps to Reproduce
1. Access and log into the OAM console
2. Navigate to Authentication Schemes
3. Select create Authentication Scheme
4. Create any authentication scheme and leave The required field "Context Type" empty/blank
5. Select apply and the following error is returned:
Note: Issue can occur when creating any Authentication Scheme that requires the context type to be empty/blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms