Content Link Issue On Rich Text Editor
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Product Usage and Application Development
Content Link Issue Loses Documents on Rich Text Editor
Expect to be able to navigate on multiple folders so as to add a new content link.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new portal.
2. Click 'Tools and Services' and enable Documents.
3. Click the Documents URL which is specified as /webcenter/portal/Documents
4. Create two folders on the root folder. The name of the folders are Documents1 and Documents2
5. Upload two sample files inside each folder.
6. Go back to Home Page of the new Portal and click 'Edit Portal'.
7. Click 'Add Content' and select 'Content Management' -> 'Text' from the catalog on the right.
8. Save and publish the page.
9. Go to Home page and click Contribute button.
10. When the RTE is on contribution mode, click 'Add Link', choose 'Content' as the Link Type.
11. You should see the two folders you have created. Go into a folder and make sure you can see the files. Move up to root folder and try to open other folder.
User can open a folder on the first attempt. However all contents inside folders disappears after the second attempt. Users cannot add a second document link or cannot navigate on multiple folders.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms