Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g Audit Data not Being Written Into the IAU Database (DB) After Running Out of Space
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g
- Audit Data not Being Written Into the IAU Database (DB) After Running Out of Space
- Configuration setup has 3 servers in which 2 of them stopped writing Audit data from OAM to DB server.
- Before the issue, the records from all 3 servers were being written to the DB.
- The DB was found to be out of space for the audit table and additional space was added.
- The Data and MW tier were restarted
- Audit records from oam_server1 are being written to the DB, but not oam_server2 or oam_server3.
- Records from all three servers are being recorded in the bus stop files.
- Checked the IAU DB health and is good
- Checked the datasource connecting to Audit DB , the test connection is successful
- Restarted the server. it did not resolve the issue
- Restarted the Audit data source
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms