Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 126.96.36.199) Audit Data not Being Written Into the IAU Database (DB) After Running Out of Space
(Doc ID 2338704.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 184.108.40.206)
- Audit Data not Being Written Into the IAU Database (DB) After Running Out of Space
- Configuration setup has 3 servers in which 2 of them stopped writing Audit data from OAM to DB server.
- Before the issue, the records from all 3 servers were being written to the DB.
- The DB was found to be out of space for the audit table and additional space was added.
- The Data and MW tier were restarted
- Audit records from <OAM_SERVER_1> are being written to the DB, but not <OAM_SERVER_2> or <OAM_SERVER_3>.
- Records from all three servers are being recorded in the bus stop files.
- Checked the IAU DB health and is good
- Checked the datasource connecting to Audit DB , the test connection is successful
- Restarted the server. it did not resolve the issue
- Restarted the Audit data source
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document