Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g Audit Data not Being Written Into the IAU Database (DB) After Running Out of Space
(Doc ID 2338704.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g
- Audit Data not Being Written Into the IAU Database (DB) After Running Out of Space
- Configuration setup has 3 servers in which 2 of them stopped writing Audit data from OAM to DB server.
- Before the issue, the records from all 3 servers were being written to the DB.
- The DB was found to be out of space for the audit table and additional space was added.
- The Data and MW tier were restarted
- Audit records from oam_server1 are being written to the DB, but not oam_server2 or oam_server3.
- Records from all three servers are being recorded in the bus stop files.
- Checked the IAU DB health and is good
- Checked the datasource connecting to Audit DB , the test connection is successful
- Restarted the server. it did not resolve the issue
- Restarted the Audit data source
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.