Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 184.108.40.206) Node Fails Intermittently, When Test Couldn't Connect To The Java Process Anymore
(Doc ID 2346264.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.161018 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
high CPU on OAM node 2
1. Users report problems with error: 'the WebGate plug-in is unable to contact any access server"
2. The WebTiers and WebGates are running fine
3. The OAM cluster still responds
4. The second OAM node is consuming high CPU:
$:<MIDDLEWARE_HOME>/config/domains/IAMAccessDomain/servers/<OAM_SERVER>/logs $ top
top - 15:25:38 up 59 days, 5:31, 3 users, load average: 3.93, 4.04, 4.03
Tasks: 250 total, 1 running, 249 sleeping, 0 stopped,
Cpu(s): 86.9%us, 4.7%sy, 0.0%ni, 7.7%id, 0.1%wa, 0.0%high, 0.6%si, 0.0%st
Mem: 16317908k total, 16014116k used, 303792k free, 347576k buffers
Swap: 16777212k total, 209396k used, 16567816k free, 3926604k cached
PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND
55820 ora 20 0 5399m 2.2g 7964 S 331.0 14.4 1906:51 java
5. Both nodes report issues with the Oracle Coherence cluster timing out.
6. Only a restart of the node solves the issue.
B) sometime OAM node 2 managed server just stopped responding, when test, I couldn't connect to the java process anymore, either. tried jmap, jstack, jvisualvm, jconsole.
Issue observed when load on servers is higher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document