WebCenter Content (WCC) "Workflow Info" Page is Incorrectly Formatted when Content has a Large Workflow History
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WCC "Workflow Info" page displays in a skewed format for content with a long Workflow history. (Note: No error is displayed, nor error recorded in logs, server output or browser development tools).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open WCC via browser
- Navigate to Administration -> Admin Applets -> Workflow Admin
- Create a Criteria-based workflow with 2 or more steps
- Check-In a content item matching the criteria (to force content into workflow)
- Navigate to My Content Server -> My Workflow Assignments -> All Active Workflows
- Click on <Active Workflow>
- Click on Actions menu for <Workflow Content Item In Queue>
- Click on Workflow Info to view the content Workflow History
To view the malformation of the Workflow History Info page: perform enough Workflow Actions on the content to create over 1,000 entries to be displayed in the Workflow History Info.
Content item has over 1,000 entries for workflow history.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms