OAuth No Refresh Token Generated with the Access Token
(Doc ID 2363349.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 22.214.171.124.0 version, Token Processing Engine
- OAuth no refresh token
- Configured OAuth service from OAM 126.96.36.199, based on information from documentation
- Able to flow the process and implement 3-legged flow [Authorization Code Grant]. Can get the access code and then use the access code to retrieve the access token. But there is no refresh token in the response.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configured 3-legged Oauth
2. Getting the access code
3. Using the access code to retrieve the access token
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document