WebCenter Content (WCC) 12c Restart Results in Detached OWSM Policy Attached to the GenericSoapPort
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WebCenter Content 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0, 184.108.40.206.0.
- In the WCC domain EM, a policy is attached to the GenericSoapPort. (example: attaching oracle/no_mtom_policy).
- The soap request works as expected
- WCC is Restarted
- Policy becomes detached.
The issue can be reproduced as like in the following example:
- In Enterprise Manager navigate to Deployments-->Oracle UCM Web Services--> Modules and Components--> GenericSoapPort
- Click on Attach / Detach Policies
- Under the "Directly Attach Policies" sub-header, then click on the Attach / Detach Policies link again
- Highlight the oracle/wsmtom_policy and click Detach.
- Next highlight the oracle/no_ntom_policy and click Attach
- Select "OK" to apply policy changes
- Go to SoupUI and run the PING_SERVER soap call
- Restart the WCC managed server(s)
- The oracle/no_ntom_policy will once again be detached.
WWC server restarted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms