WebCenter Content (WCC) 12c Restart Results in Detached OWSM Policy Attached to the GenericSoapPort
(Doc ID 2364616.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WebCenter Content 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0, 22.214.171.124.0.
- In the WCC domain EM, a policy is attached to the GenericSoapPort. (example: attaching oracle/no_mtom_policy).
- The soap request works as expected
- WCC is Restarted
- Policy becomes detached.
The issue can be reproduced as like in the following example:
- In Enterprise Manager navigate to Deployments-->Oracle UCM Web Services--> Modules and Components--> GenericSoapPort
- Click on Attach / Detach Policies
- Under the "Directly Attach Policies" sub-header, then click on the Attach / Detach Policies link again
- Highlight the oracle/wsmtom_policy and click Detach.
- Next highlight the oracle/no_ntom_policy and click Attach
- Select "OK" to apply policy changes
- Go to SoupUI and run the PING_SERVER soap call
- Restart the WCC managed server(s)
- The oracle/no_ntom_policy will once again be detached.
WCC server restarted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document