Changes to a Text Component in a Portal Page are Not Seen in View Mode
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes done to a Text Component in a Portal Page are not seen in View Mode by the Moderator user who did the change.
The user can only see the changes done while in Edit Mode of the page.
All other users can see the changes in View Mode of the page but not the moderator who did the change.
Expect to see the changes when viewing the page, not only when editing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- As the moderator user edit the page with the text component.
- Make some changes to the Text component and save changes.
- Confirm the user can see the changes while editing the page.
- View the Page.
- The user still sees the original content.
- None of the following actions solve the issue:
- Clean the Browser cache.
- Run refreshSpaceTemplateCache script.
- Run refreshGroupSpaceCache script.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms