Connector Bundles Are Not Displayed During OIG 12c Application Onboarding Process
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OIG 12c the following connector bundles are not displayed during application on boarding process.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Setup OIG 12c
2. Download "OID-220.127.116.11.0" & "FlatFile-18.104.22.168.0" connector bundles and copy them to "$OIM_HOME/server/ConnectorDefaultDirectory" directory.
3. Login to Self Service Console.
4. Click Manage-->Applications Tile.
5. Click Create-->Target. Select Connector Package and select the drop down list.
6. The list does not show above connector bundles.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms