<picture> And <source> Html Tags Do Not Render in CKEditor in Inspect Mode
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Html <picture> tag with <source> tag in it, does not render/appear in CKEditor in Inspect Mode.
The image renders/appears in CKEditor in Edit Mode.
1) create a template with the following sample code using picture and source html tags.
2) in Contributor UI, Edit an asset with CKEditor field
3) in CKEditor field, embed include another asset using template in 1) above
4) see image referenced by picture/source tags rendered/appears in CKeditor field
5) save asset
6) Inspect the asset
7) see image referenced by picture/source tags does NOT render/appear in CKeditor field
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms