ART Does Not Generate Profile File Using Cobol-IT
(Doc ID 2386771.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo Application Runtime for CICS and Batch - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User compiled a COBOL program with "-fprofiling" directive, but discovered that after running compiled COBOL program the "cob_profiling_.xls" is not generated.
This happened for both Batch and CICS environment.
2. Submit with Tuxedo ART a native JCL that execute this program.
3. The "cob_profiling_.xls" file is not generated.
2. Export KIX_PROFILING=YES in setenv, boot CICS domain.
3. Open 3270 terminal emulator and execute the CICS transaction that invoked the compiled program.
4. The "cob_profiling_.xls" file is not generated.
User uses Cobol-IT version 3.10.37
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document