Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Webgate Artifacts Unable To Resolve When Primary Servers Are Configured To Clone
(Doc ID 2387013.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Access protected url and it shows "Oracle Access Manager Operation Error" in browser.
- Error noticed in Browser
The Access Server has returned a fatal error with no detailed information.
Contact your website administrator to remedy this problem.
- OAM Multi-data center (MDC)
- Add new Webgate to OAMConsole of Primary Data Center (DC)
- Set primary server to this new webgate to OAM server in clone
- DC. OAMConsole of Primary and clone AdminConsole shows the changes correctly
- Using OAM tester tool connects to OAM in Primary DC with old webgate. It shows new webgate resources protected correctly
- Error in OAM diagnostic logs
1. Create new webgate.
2. Set OAM server in clone DC as primary.
3. Make sure ObAccessClient.xml has new server updated.
4. Access protected resource.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document