Can Unused _RMT and _RMS Reusable Mappings be Deleted in ODI 12c?
(Doc ID 2388832.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The upgrade from Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g to 12c creates for each 11g Temporary Interface:
- one regular Mapping
- one _RMT Reusable Mapping to be used in another Mapping, as target
- one _RMS Reusable Mappings to be used in another Mapping, as source
- one Model Folder corresponding to the Project containing the Temporary Interface
- one sub-Model Folder for each of the Folders in the Project until reaching the depth of Temporary Interface to convert
- one Model for each of Temporary Interfaces
- one Datastore inside that Model that corresponds to the on-the-go Datastore from the Temporary Interface
The Reusable Mappings are created during the upgrade process in an attempt to cover all possible use cases of the Temporary Interfaces (as an actual Integration Interface... or as a source to another Interface...)
However, some may actually not be in use.
Can the unused _RMT and _RMS Reusable Mappings be deleted?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!