DCC Multi Factor Configurations With RSA Is Failing
(Doc ID 2394200.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.180116 version, Configuration Service
DCC multi factor configurations with RSA is failing
Configure RSA authentication using the custom plugin. So far, it works fine in the following scenarios:
- RSA scheme configured for ECC (as per documentation)
- LDAP scheme with ECC as first factor, then post-authentication rule to switch to RSA scheme with ECC
- RSA scheme configured for DCC
Now configure DCC LDAP scheme and post authentication rule to switch to RSA scheme with the same DCC. This is failing. After providing the username and password on the DCC default credential collection page, and upon submitting them, it is redirected back to the same page instead of the RSA credential collection page. We can see in the OAM logs that the rule is evaluated correctly and that it switches to the RSA DCC scheme.
there is no redirect to RSA login page after correct user/pass in DCC ldap protected resource
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. access resource protected with DCC LDAP scheme and which have post authentication rule to switch to RSA scheme
2. provide correct user / password
3. it fail, not redirecting to RSA login page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document