Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 188.8.131.52.x) Federation - KeyID not Replicated to Multi Data Center (MDC) Clone After a New SAML Cert is Added
(Doc ID 2402479.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 220.127.116.11.x) Federation - KeyID not Replicated to Multi Data Center (MDC) Clone After a New SAML Cert is Added
- New Key ID's are not replicated from Master to Clone
Steps to reproduce
1. Generated new CSR (signing & encryption) from Master Admin server & got new certificates from internal CA.
2. Imported certificate reply into ".oamkeystore" on Master Admin
3. Updated ".oamkeystore" on rest servers in MDC setup.
4. Added two new Key IDs pointing to both new Signing & Encryption cert in OAM Console under Configuration --> Settings --> Federation --> Keystore
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document