Rebuilds fail using standalone app Repository Manager when using External Search Collection
Last updated on MAY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rebuilds always fail immediately when using standalone application Repository Manager in <domain>/ucm/cs/bin and WCC is configured to use External Search Collection.
The external search collection was setup to use the WLS datasource as described in the KM note below.
The rebuilds are successful however when using either of the following methods.
1. Repository Manager applet (CS native UI -> Administration -> Admin Applets)
2. Rebuild from Administration -> Admin Actions. Only full collection rebuild is available.
3. Rebuild using CONTROL_SEARCH_INDEX service from IdcCommand utility as described in below KM.
The issue can be replicated by performing the following:
1. Navigate to <domain>/ucm/cs/bin
2. Start Repository Manager standalone app
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms