Oracle Access Manager 12 (OAM 220.127.116.11.x) Oracle Traffic Director (OTD) 18.104.22.168 WebGate - Authentication Faiils with "HTTP-504 Gateway Timeout Error"
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Traffic Director - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM Authentication Fails with "HTTP - 504 Gateway Timeout"
- OAM 188.8.131.52.x
- OAM OTD WebGate 184.108.40.206.x
- OTD 220.127.116.11
- OTD 18.104.22.168 instance that front-ends an Oracle BPM Suite 22.214.171.124 installation.
- The entire setup works fine before the configuration of WebGate for Single Sign-on.
- As soon as the WebGate is configured, redirected to the OAM login page correctly, but immediately after login, get a "Gateway Timeout error".
- Resources that are configured to be "Excluded" throw the Gateway timeout error immediately.
Steps to reproduce
1.Open a new browser session and access a protected resource
2. OAM login is displayed
3. Enter username and password
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms