Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 18.104.22.168.171017) Federation - Need the Ability to set "Always Send" Flag Attributes to True, but ONLY Include When Their Values are not NULL
(Doc ID 2408097.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.171017 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 126.96.36.199.171017) Federation - Need the Ability to set "Always Send" Flag Attributes to True, but ONLY Include When Their Values are not NULL
- Implementing a SAML 2.0 federation scenario where OAM is Identity Provider (IdP) and the Service Provider (SP) is managed by an external entity
- SSO is SP-Initiated
- No attributes are specified in the request
- SP Partner Entity in OAM configuration references an Attribute Mapping Profile. The attribute mapping profile specifies a number of attributes flagged with "Always Send".
- When OAM sends back the SAMLResponse, the attributes that does not have a value are still sent but with xis:nil="true":
- Because of integration issue, SP does not want such "null" attributes and is not expecting such attributes at all
Is there a way to configure OAM Fed to not send such "null" attributes?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!