Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 22.214.171.124.171017) Federation - Need the Ability to set "Always Send" Flag Attributes to True, but ONLY Include When Their Values are not NULL
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.171017 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 188.8.131.52.171017) Federation - Need the Ability to set "Always Send" Flag Attributes to True, but ONLY Include When Their Values are not NULL
- Implementing a SAML 2.0 federation scenario where OAM is Identity Provider (IdP) and the Service Provider (SP) is managed by an external entity
- SSO is SP-Initiated
- No attributes are specified in the request
- SP Partner Entity in OAM configuration references an Attribute Mapping Profile. The attribute mapping profile specifies a number of attributes flagged with "Always Send".
- When OAM sends back the SAMLResponse, the attributes that does not have a value are still sent but with xis:nil="true":
- Because of integration issue, SP does not want such "null" attributes and is not expecting such attributes at all
Is there a way to configure OAM Fed to not send such "null" attributes?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms