OAM used POST Instead of GET to IDP Partner for SAML Request
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.180417 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- On : 220.127.116.11.180417 version, SSO Engine
- SAML assertion fails while accessing protected resource, while federation testsso succeeds
- Following Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Federation: How to Create an SAML 2.0 Identity Provider Partner(IDP)/Configure OAM as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider (SP) (Doc ID 2322401.1) to configure OAM as SP and Amazon federate as IDP.
- Completed the configuration using above note and TESTSSO is working perfect.
- However when we try to access protected resource (by webgate) it fails and does not go through.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms