Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 126.96.36.199) used POST Instead of GET to IDP Partner for SAML Request
(Doc ID 2411475.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.180417 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
OAM used POST instead of GET to IDP partner for SAML request
- On : Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 184.108.40.206)
- SAML assertion fails while accessing protected resource, while federation testsso succeeds
- Following Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Federation: How to Create an SAML 2.0 Identity Provider Partner(IDP)/Configure OAM as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider (SP) (<Note:2322401.1>) to configure OAM as SP and Amazon federate as IDP.
- Completed the configuration using above note and TESTSSO is working perfect.
- However when we try to access protected resource (by webgate) it fails and does not go through.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document