OAM used POST Instead of GET to IDP Partner for SAML Request
(Doc ID 2411475.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.180417 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- On : 18.104.22.168.180417 version, SSO Engine
- SAML assertion fails while accessing protected resource, while federation testsso succeeds
- Following Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Federation: How to Create an SAML 2.0 Identity Provider Partner(IDP)/Configure OAM as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider (SP) (Doc ID 2322401.1) to configure OAM as SP and Amazon federate as IDP.
- Completed the configuration using above note and TESTSSO is working perfect.
- However when we try to access protected resource (by webgate) it fails and does not go through.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document