System Error When Accessing One Application Configured as Hyperlink in Another Application
(Doc ID 2419446.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
System Error when accessing one application configured as Hyperlink in another Application
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 22.214.171.124)
- SSO is not working from one application to another opening in new pop up window
- Two cloud application's getting authenticated to common LDAP.
- SSO is working fine for both the applications.
- OAM diag log ...
1. User clicks on Application -1
2. Logs in to application & access hyperlink of application-2
3. Present with in the application-1 --> seeing ERROR page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document