Oracle Traffic Director Admin Console hangs with the message "Loading..."While Selecting Node
(Doc ID 2432476.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Traffic Director - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While selecting any of the nodes, under "Nodes" tab, Oracle Traffic Director Admin Console hangs with the message "Loading..."
Issue can be reproduced using below steps:
1. Install OTD 126.96.36.199 on 2 machines
2. Create a Admin Server on one of the machines and create a Admin node on other machine
3. Start the Admin Server on both
4. Login to Admin Console and click Nodes and select any node and notice that page displays properly
5. Shutdown both the nodes
6. Install patch 26772348 or patch 25267791 .
7. Start the Admin Servers on both machines.
8. Login to Admin console and click Nodes and select any node
9. Notice page fails to load and keeps spinning with the message "Loading..."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document