184.108.40.206 FMW Installation Fails at 0% During Copy Phase with "The classloader used by the current data handler object is not the same classloader or a parent classloader of the data handler object provided"
(Doc ID 2434657.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, any FMW installation
When attempting to install Fusion Middleware 22.214.171.124 products (such as Forms/Reports, OID, SOA, OHS, etc) after the FMW Infrastructure, the installation fails at 0% during the Copy Phase similar to the screen shot below:
This also happens when attempting to install an Fusion Middleware Infrastructure 126.96.36.199, expanded from WLS standalone.
The install<datetime>.log shows the following errors:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Install Infrastructure 188.8.131.52
2. Install OPatch version 13.9.4.x
3. Apply the latest WLS PSU
4. Install Fusion Middleware install (such as 184.108.40.206 OID, Forms/Reports, OHS, etc) and it fails.
1. Install WLS Standalone 220.127.116.11
2. Install OPatch 13.9.4.x
3. Install the latest WLS PSU
4. Install Infrastructure by expanding existing WLS standalone
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document