Oracle Access Manager 12c PS3 (OAM 22.214.171.124) Throws Invalid OTP PIN Even Though Correct OTP PIN Entered
(Doc ID 2437293.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- Initially configure ODSEE (IDS Profile) as identify store in adaptive authentication plugin and module. OAM OTP functionality is working fine without any issues in this case.
Changed identity store to OVD 11.1.1.x. (IDS Profile), In this case is below behavior:
- After user successfully authenticated, user prompted for OTP and choose email.
- User receives OTP email with PIN.
- When user enters OTP, oam throws invalid PIN.
- In oam_server1-diagnostic.log there is:
Reconfigure identity store from ODSEE (IDS Profile) to OVD 11.1.1.x. (IDS Profile)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document